And it feels so meh.
1 Point for getting that. I pretty much lobbed the mother of all softballs.
So I got tagged by
. Since she got tagged by another woman
, it's typical female bullshit of inflicting as much pain as humanly possible. (Just so you all know, HEAVY SARCASM. I am not that misogynistic.)
Rules, cause everyone loves fucking rules:
1. - You must posts these rules.
2. - Each person has to share 10 things about them (oh... crap)
3. - Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer. (ooooh.... crap)
4. - Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal (I can live with that)
5. - Go to their page to inform them they are tagged (I refuse)
6. - Not something like " you are tagged if you read that" (oh...)
7. - You have to legitimately tag 10 people (I hate you)
8. - No tag-backs (damn)
9. - You can't say that you don't do tags. (but I don't want to)
10. - YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
Well this is going to be a challenge, because I don't think I know 10 people on this site. Eh. I'm a rambler, and a gambler, and I guess I always will. Anyway on to the 10 things about me.
10 Things About Me:
1. I come from Wisconsin. Just like Yon Yonson.
2. I am third generation American. At least on my mom's side. Her father was first generation, and obviously his parents were immigrants. His mother came from what is now Croatia, and his father came from what is now either the Czech Republic, or from Hungary. We couldn't really pin it down.
3. I like InuYasha. There I said it, and I don't regret it. Even if it is skull fucking incompetent.
4. I used to write fanfiction. Now I don't.
5. I have a three year old Airedale Terrier named Watson. If he could speak, I imagine he would be a lot like Dug from Up.
6. I love Strategy games. Turn Based or Real Time it doesn't matter to me. Some of my favorites are Sid Meiers Civilization 3-5, World In Conflict, Hearts of Iron 3, Command and Conquer Red Alert 2, and the expansion Yuri's Revenge, and Star Wars Empire at War, plus it's expansion Forces of Corruption.
7. I watch internet review shows. Some of my most frequent sites are: The Spoony Experiment, That Guy With The Glasses, SF Debris, Confused Matthew, Good Bad Flicks, and The Cinema Snob.
8. War Thunder > World of Warplanes.
9. Metal music, is the best music ever. Why? Because you can't kill the metal, the metal will live on. As for a recommendation, listen to bands from Scandinavia, they are in my opinion like Britain in the 80's. Sabaton, and Turisas are a good place to start.
10. My first video game council ever was a Nintendo Entertainment System. I got it when I was four, I still have it, and I imagine one day my kids will have it. I got it second hand from my cousin, and for me, it was like the discovery of fire.
Now to answer VampireKitty's questions.
1.How old are you? How old do you feel?
I am 24. I feel about as old as I am, maybe a few years younger.
2. What is your favorite Pokemon Generation?
Generation 3. Have yet to play 5 and 6.
3. Is English your first language?
Yes it is, because I was born in Wisconsin. Again like Yon Yonson.
4. Water, Fire, Earth or Air?
Bitch I'm the Avatar! Master of all 4 elements! But if I had to choose one, Earth.
5. Favorite song? Why?
Como Estais Amigos (Spanish: How are you, friends) by Iron Maiden. As for why, it is in my opinion the best of Blaze Bayley, and the best of Iron Maiden. It starts out slow, and it builds, and you just get this great pay off. Blaze originally wrote the song, because one of his friends served in the Falkland Island War, and it's a beautiful tribute to the men who served in both the United Kingdom's, and Argentina's armed forces. It makes me sad every time, not just for it's meaning, but for the fact that it marked the end of the Blaze Era, in Iron Maiden. I loved everything Blaze did with Iron Maiden excluding The Angel and the Gambler, that song sucks. Blaze is my favorite vocalist for Maiden, and I know that's considered blasphemy, but go back, and listen to The X Factor, and Virtual XI with fresh ears. They were nowhere near as bad as everyone in the 90's made them out to be. Besides both Maiden and Bruce needed a break from each other, or is No Prayer for the Dying, being re-evaluated as a master work? (Seriously besides Mother Russia, that album sucked so fucking hard. And I am a huge fan of Maiden. And while we're on the subject I think The Final Frontier also sucks. It's definitely the worst album since Bruce came back in 2000.)
6. Are you mad at me because I tagged you? Why?
No, because I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. It's like Russian Roulette, the more you play it, the more likely you are to get shot.
7. What if I threw a book at your face? How would you react?
Well you are a woman, so I would walk away. Just walk away. However if you had a Y chromosome, instead of two X's, I would kick your teeth down your fucking throat.
8. Which is your favorite Pokemon Game?
Sapphire. Again sticking with Gen 3, and Sapphire was my favorite of the Gen 3 games.
9. Which is your favorite non-Pokemon game?
Probably Sid Meier's Civilization V. I love that game so much.
10.Are my questions pointless?
No more so, than any other tagger questions.
My 10 questions
1. Do you have a pet? If so what is it.
2. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
3. Have you ever traveled, if so where to?
4. Favorite film?
5. Would you go anywhere, without your wonderful towel?
6. Would you let a Vogon, read poetry to you?
7. If a Babel Fish existed, would you put it in your ear?
8. Do you like that the last three questions were referencing The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?
9. Favorite band/music artist?
10. If you could have any weapon, what would it be?
Now I have to tag 10 people, and spread the misery like AIDS. Lets see, I tag:
I don't know ten people on this site, that's all I got without hammering
with another tag. Don't like it, fuck you.
On a side note, I just realized all the people I know on this site are chicks. SCORE!!!